About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Have a Fairytale Birthday - PTT # 51






It is time for Party Time Tuesday’s challenge and this weeks challenge is a special "Happy Birthday".

http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/.

 I chose to use this fairy digi stamp from Pollycraft Digital Images. I liked the way this pretty lady turned out sitting in her garden amongst the flowers.

I am presently on vacation and have taken a few of my crafting supplies along. It is interesting when you are creating and use to having ever crafting tool at your fingers and you have to make a decision what you are going to take with you in a 20 foot trailer for 6 weeks especially when your craft room is 12 by 20. I have not had very much access to the internet so I have not been able to post for awhile.

Happy crafting everyone and thanks for stopping by.


Judy

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! I'm in love with the orchids. Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    Cely
    PTT DT member

    ReplyDelete