About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle


Inside

Shopping Your Stash Challenge (#64) this week is a Father’s Day or a masculine card. For this challenge I made this recessed card with a moose stamp that I have in my stash for a very long time. I used white sparkle embossing powder on the moose and the sentiment. You can find the directions for the card here.
I love the look of the pine needle paper with the combination of black and green. The moose sits nicely in the recess window.
Have a great day. Do something creative for yourself.
Judy

3 comments:

  1. This is quite an unusual card and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, love the embossed moose! So nice to come across a fellow Canadian in BC (I'm from Abbotsford)!
    Thanks for playing along in our masculine challenge over at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great embossing on this moose! Thanks for playing along with the SOS masculine challenge!

    ReplyDelete