About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Skippitydoodah! It is a Colour Challenge

It is Sunday and it is another challenge at Come and Get it Challenges this week. Have fun with this challenge becauseit is a colour challenge and the colour combo of daffodil delight, pool party and calypso coral are beautiful together.




Our sponsor is this week is a wonderful digi company called Fred, She Said Designs and there is a prize. Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi’s, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred’s Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files. Have some fun with Fred!
Random.org will choose a winner, and the winner will receive $10 to spend at Fred She Said!

 

For this challenge I used a digi stamp called "Emma the Skipper". I think she is so cute with her freckles and skipping rope. She also comes with several different sentiment stamps that will give me a lot of mileage from this one sweet digi.

Thanks for stopping by today and come and join us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.


Judy

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Judy!

    When I first saw your card I said to myself remembering days of jumping roping as a little girl...."skip to my lou darling" tho you added the perfect sentiment!

    Shell~Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Judy. Love the image choice, makes me think of Summer Time Fun! Great layout of your card too!!! Regard Meighan

    ReplyDelete