About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Time for a Sketch at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges


It is my turn again to chose the challenge this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges and I picked a sketch challenge. This is the challenge sketch.



My card is pretty basic, I used some of my scrap Christmas Paper and die cut it into the shapes of the sketch, added a Just Rite Stamp sentiment, edged design with glitter, added pearls and bling and a ribbon to complete the card. I like the way the sketch pattern paper went together to make the card.  Hope you are having a creative day and that you stop by Holly Jolly and join in the fun.

Judy 

2 comments:

  1. An interesting sketch, you did for the challenge, your card is perfect. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Judy - a WONDERFUL way of using the strip across the circle! I would never have thought of that, and the different DPs look amazing together! Love this!

    ReplyDelete