About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Christmas Elf


This week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges Meighan chose the challenge, make something with something new from your stash of crafting goodies.   It could be a ribbon, image, embellishment etc.

I had purchased a while ago this digital image from McMahon Five digital images and thought it would be fun to create a Christmas card with it.  I coloured the image with my Copic markers, added  the this Christmas tag from a scrapbook left over , ribbon, diamond glaze to give the ornament some dimension and a pom pom to the end of his Christmas toque.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.  Drop by the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge site and see the great creations of the rest of the design team have made to inspire you. 

Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - All wrapped up
ABC Challenges - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
 The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge – Christmas in July
 Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
 ABC Challenges -  Anything Goes
 Merry Monday - Anything Christmas Goes


11 comments:

  1. What a cute little guy, and love all your coloring! Love the pompom on the end of his hat too. Cute, cute card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a jolly card - love it - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 131 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that should have said July, not June (the year is going too fast - lol!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Judy, like that image :-)
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful image, Judy! And I love the sentiment and the other elements that add so much interest to this card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and love the image he is to cute. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Love, love, love this cute little guy! Thanks so much for playing along over at ABC Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Judy, this image is so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy! So happy to see you, love the sweet card you submitted and of course, the fabulous colouring you have done. Thank you for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This little fella sure makes me feel jolly! Cute! Thanks for playing the "Anything Goes" challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete