About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sketch Time at Come and Get it


This weeks challenge at Come and Get It Challenges is a sketch chosen by Julie one of the design team members.  Here is the sketch I made my card from:



For my card I used an Alcohol Ink background and added some die cut flowers and an paper punch ribbon.  I next added a sentiment by A Muse Artstamps  and some pale yellow pearls and my card was complete. 

Thank you for stopping to take a look and I hope you will join us at Come and Get.  

Judy


Creative Corner - Anything Goes 
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Inspire Me FridaysAnything Goes!

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Very nice background! I'm so glad you entered the Sister Act Card Challenge this week! Good luck!
    Hugs!
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I love the alcohol ink background!!! You tied your accents well to the background. Sylvia www.smdgreetings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations! Thanks for playing with "Creative Corner challenge" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete