About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Blown in the Wind


I have an upcoming swap with the Inky Fun stampers with a southwestern theme. In my stash I had this beautiful stamp by Terry Medaris called "blown in the wind".  I picked this stamp up on a trip to Arizona and had the pleasure of meeting Terry.  

I used my Copic to colour the main image and my Panpastels to color the background.  To complete the card I drew a little design to frame the image.  

Thank you for stopping to take a look and have a creative day.

Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Happy Campers - Use a Stamp
Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe - no Desinger Paper
Creative Belli - Yellow, Orange, Red
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and the fab colours, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Fab colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
    Have a blessed day!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your card at the Sugar Bowl. Unfortunately you have not used a Sugar Nellie image so will not be eligible for the prize. Sorry.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image - a really striking design.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete