This is my card for the current Challenge at Fitztown.
The challenge is to create your project with some stitching on it. For my project I used a beautiful digital image from the Valentine collection,you can find the image here.
Sewing is not my greatest talent but I managed to get my sewing machine out and edge my card. I am not sure what you would call the stitch and I do not think I could recreate.
There is still time for you to create your card and enter it in this weeks' challenge. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Through The Craft Room Door- Always Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown - AnythingGoes
- Craft-Dee BowZ - (February) Anything Goes with a HANDMADE BOW
- Love to Create - Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create - Love is in the Air