About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Non-traditional Colours


Thanks for stopping to take a look at my card.  I made this card for a challenge over at Lacy Sunshine, "show us Goth or non traditional hair etc".   This is my card for the challenge.

I chose to do the hair of my image orange with black highlights.   The main colours of my step card are orange, black and purple.  The supplies I used for my card are:

Digital image by Lacy Sunshine, Cimney Sweeper
Flowers and papers from my stash
Bat dies - Nested Bats Spellbinders Shapeabilities Set
Step card die - Cheery Lynn 

Have a creative day.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Color Me Creative Challenge -Anything Goes
Time 4 Scrap - Anything Goes
Bloggers  Flowers
Craftitude - Use Flowers and/or Lace
Crafty Catz - Use 2 Different Dies
Fussy and Fancy - Things with Wings
Lacy Sunshine - Goth or Nontraditional hair


4 comments:

  1. so beautiful card. Thanks to join us at Time4Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice papers and colours. Great details too.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la, I love the hair!! Such a beautiful card, love the flowers and the bats :) Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Lacy Sunshine, good luck :)

    Lisbeth, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card. I love your image and colors. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete