About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, March 2, 2015

Another Great Challenge from Not Just Cards

Welcome to another challenge at Not Just Cards.  The theme is anything goes just create your project or card and enter it in the challenge.  This week I created two projects for the challenge.  

My first project is a tag an image from  All Dressed Up  called Cool dudes  . I coloured the image with my Copic markers, added some snowflakes and a little glitter and my little tag was complete. 



My second project is a simple Easter basket using an image from Robyn's Fetish called  Waking Up Birdie .   I found this lovely basket at the thrift store that I thought would make a lovely Easter Basket. I created my embellishments for the basket with the image, layered it on the basket and added my Happy Easter sentiment also by Robyn's Fetish. 


Thank you for stopping by.  Pop over to our challenge blog and see the projects the design team created to inspire you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment