About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Butterfly Girl



For this week at Come and Get It Challenges it is a WInged thing challenge.  I have used an images from one of our sponsors, Lacy Sunshine  . The image is called Becca Butterfly Flowers Flower Pot Pretties

I thought I would make an Easel card to show off this pretty lady. Isn't she just my flowers adorable, she was fun to colour.  I used some designer paper from my stash and cut out some butterflies and made pattern the flowers out of the same stash of paper.  

Thanks for looking. Pop over to the Come and Get It blog to see the cards of the other design team members have created to inspire you.  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar – Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy -  Girly
QKR Stampede – Think Spring
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever
Scrap & Craft Challenge - Flowers
Creative Knockouts - Shaped cards
Lacy Sunshine - Lots of Green

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Judy! Love the image and your design details showcase it beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

    Amy- DT Creative Knockouts
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, I like the flowers,Thank You for playing along with us at Scrap & Craft this time, hope to see you again, Good Luck.
    Kevin Scrap & Craft DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I like the image! Thanks for joining our " Go Green " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

    Natasja
    DT Lacy Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this image is so sweet! Love your card. Thanks for joining our "Think Spring" challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and I love how you coloured her. Thank you for joining in the Fussy & Fancy Friday challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Fussy & Fancy Friday DT

    ReplyDelete