About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Wine Bottle Charm




Last post for 2015 for Come and Get It Challenges and of course the theme this month is Christmas and I have made a wine bottle charm for my last project using a digital image from Bugaboo, one of this month's sponsors. The image is called  Ruby Christmas -drink.



I thought the image was perfect for my wine bottle charm.  The wine label background is part of a wine friendship stamp from my stash and the wine glasses are a die cut from my stash also.  I also used wire and beads for the charm to attach to the wine bottle, Copics,acrylic paint, Diamond Glaze, designer paper and glitter on the project.

I am going to make a few of these for hosts gifts this year.  Come join us for our final challenge this year at Come and Get It. Happy Holidays everyone and see you here in 2016. 

I am entering this project in the following challenges;
Great Impressions - December Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Christmas
We Love 2 Create  - Anything Creative/ Mixed Media Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - must be Christmas anything goes Christmas 
Sweet Stampin - Christmas Presents 

4 comments:

  1. Judy, this is so much fun! Love the image, and you've created such a delightful bottle tag! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is SO fabulous! I LOVE the fun shape, too! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 259 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love it,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place hugs, kay

    ReplyDelete