About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, March 21, 2016

Getting Ready for Easter

It is an Easter Challenge at Crafty CardMakers this week and I have made this card for the challenge.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and was coloured with Copics.  I love this fun Easter Bunny painting the egg image.  He has lots of character.  

I added Diamond Glaze to the rabbits glasses and paint palette to give the cards some texture and shine. To complete the card I added a banner and a sentiment. Hope you will join us this week at Crafty CardMakers.  Remember to pop over to their challenge blog see the creations that the design team have created to inspire you. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Artistic Inspirations -  Anything Goes / Twist of Easter
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Boots -  (Week 2) Easter
Eureka Stamps -  Anything Goes
Not Just Cards -  Always Anything Goes
Where the HeART is - (March) Easter / Anything Goes
Robyn`s Fetish - Square or Rectangle Cards

15 comments:

  1. Very nice card - great coloring tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card - great coloring tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy!
    This card is so cute. The bunny is just too happy coloring the eggs. Your coloring is beautiful, too! So sweet.
    :) Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Judy. The colors are fun and your coloring is very nice. That image is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, super colouring and gorgeous colour palette. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Easter card, great design and beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image. Thank you for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card and a fun image.Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    Deni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT xx

    ps. your link take me to the blog but it should take me to the chalenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really fun Easter card Judy. A great image of the bunny painting the egg and a lovely colour scheme. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great fun card Judy. Just popped over to wish you happy Easter, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, great coloring, & so fun. Thanks for joining us this week for our Easter Card Challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great image, I love it. Hope you had a great Easter xx

    ReplyDelete