About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Three or More Layers Challenge


Time for another challenge this month at  SLS Lines Challenge Blog and the theme is three or more layers. This is my card I created for the challenge using an image called Marie Antoinette with birds and ribbons. 

I used several different layers for my background of my card and coloured her with Copics. glitter added a flower, gems and a brad to complete the card.  Hope you will join  us this month.  Create your card and enter it here

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  Remember to stop by our challenge blog  to see the creations of the design team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment