About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges



2016 is coming to an end and we are having our last challenge of the year at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges.  The challenge is a 2 part challenge.  You can make either an anything but a card or a Christmas cards.  Why not make both? This is my card I made for the challenge using an image from one of our great sponsors this year, A Day for a Daisies.  The image is called Candy Elf B


I saw a video by Sandra Allnock on you tube and decided to try her background using Copic markers to create the allusion of a Christmas tree.  You can find  her video here.   I coloured my image with my Copics and added a sentiment die by Tim Holtz.   

Hope you will join in the Christmas challenge.  We have many great prizes from our wonderful sponsors. Pop over to our challenge blog to see the inspiring creations of our talented design team. 
Happy holidays everyone.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
My Sheri Crafts  - Winter, Christmas ....
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Color Inspirations Monday- Hand Colored
Crafting with the Heart - Anything Goes
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Christmas Elf

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete