About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, February 27, 2017

May your Dreams Take Flight


My turn to host the challenge at at Crafty Cardmakers this week and the theme of the challenge is go green. Your card or project must either be a St. Patrick's Day theme or the main colour must be green.

I chose to make a card using a rubber stamp by Stampers Anonymous' Tim Holtz  Collection called Tree Line.  When I think green my first thought is of the beautiful forest that surrounds my home.  

I used a combination of watercolours and Stampin' Up  Mossy Meadow waterbased dye ink to colour the card.  To complete my card I added a stamped sentiment and a eagle flying. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. Remember to visit our challenge blog to see the beautiful creations of our talented design team. 





7 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, great card with brilliant depth. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so beautiful love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Judy! Love the stamped image and you've coloured it so beautifully. Have a wonderful week!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Judy. Watercolors are so beautiful. To have a house surrounded by trees would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful scene card Judy and you are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful place. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Judy this is gorgeous, such a fabulous and peaceful scene, have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous Judy. I love that tree stamp and I feel like I am looking out on the scene you have created for real.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete